- Two line 1-to-15 internal switching network (XLR Switch)
- XLR inputs/outputs with two signal lines and ground
- +/- 24V port voltage range
- Up to 1.5A load per port
- DC to 50Mhz Bandwidth
- 50Ω line impedance
- 10/100 Ethernet interface with Http and Telnet server
- RS-232 serial control interface
- RC5 infrared remote control
- Python and C code libraries for remote control
- Designed and manufactured in EU (Poland)
LinkBone 1-to-15 XLR switch with remote control is an analog multiplexer/switch designed for switching digital and analog signals between common port P and set of fifteen A to O ports. All XLR switch ports include two signal lines and common ground. Each port switch state is controlled by user configuration independently. All lines route electrical signals bidirectionally between ports. Meaning that port P can be connected to signal source and ports from A to O to receivers or vice verse. The device can operate in two modes:
- • single – only one out of A to O ports can be connected to common port at the same time. In this configuration the device operates as a classic analog XLR multiplexer/demultiplexer.
- • multi – there is no limit of ports connected to node P.Meaning that more than one port can be connected to port P at the same time.
LinkBone XLR swtich was designed for measurement and test automation. The XLR switch can be used in various applications. Starting from audio to more complex signals with high amplitudes and various frequencies.
The remote control of the XLR switch can be done using Ethernet interface with easy to use user Web webpage or in more advanced applications via serial RS-232 connection or Telnet text commands. The included infrared remote RC5 control allow manual change of switch state by a press of a button.
What is included:
- • LinkBone 1-to-15 XLR switch
- • RC5 IR remote control
- • 12V power supply with EU plug
- • 19″ rack mounting profiles and screws
- • User manual