- 1-to-8 RF multiplexer switch
- SMA inputs/outputs
- DC to 2Ghz Bandwidth
- 50Ω line impedance
- 10/100 Ethernet interface with Http and Telnet server
- RS-232 serial control interface
- RC5 infrared remote control
- Python and C code libraries for remote control
- Designed and manufactured in EU (Poland)
LinkBone 1-to-8 RF multiplexer switch is an high frequency analog multiplexer designed for switching digital and analog signals between common port and a set of eight ports. All lines route electrical signals bidirectionally between ports. Meaning that common port can be connected to signal source and ports from 1 to 8 to receivers or vice versa.
LinkBone 1-to16- RF multiplexer swtich was designed for measurement and test automation. Example applications:
- signal inspection with sharing one common measurement device (e.g. spectrum analyzer).
- signal switching from one source to different receivers
The remote control of the RF multiplexer switch can be done using Ethernet interface with easy to use user Web webpage or in more advanced applications via serial RS-232 connection or Telnet text commands. The included infrared remote RC5 control allow manual change of switch state by a press of a button.
What is included:
- • 1-to-8 RF multiplexer switch
- • RC5 IR remote control
- • 12V power supply with EU plug
- • 19″ rack mounting profiles and screws
- • User manual