1-to-15 input/output Single or Dual switch
1-to-15 Signal switch allows routing of up to fifteen lines to one common point. Dual or XLR device variants have two parallel 1-to-15 switch networks which allow routing up to thirty ports to two common points. All network lines are bidirectional which means that any port can be used as an input or output.
8×8 input/output Single or Dual Matrix switch
8×8 Matrix switch routes any eight ports to any eight ports on the other side of matrix. Dual or XLR device variants have two parallel 8×8 Matrix switch networks which allow routing up sixteen ports to other sixteen signal ports. All network lines are bidirectional which means that any port can be used as an input or output.
Unified user control interface
All LinkBone have unified user interface which makes it easy to migrate between different devices. The user interface includes the following elements:
- Touch screen on the front panel of the device
- Infrared Remote control with RC5 code encoder
- Access over 10/100 Ethernet interface with user configuration Web page
- Telenet server accepting text commands
- RS-232 interface accepting text commands